EYFS Class Teacher
Contract Term: Two terms (Jan-Jul 20) - with potential to extend
Salary: Main Pay Scale £29,915 - £41,136, Full Time
Job Closes: 16th November 2020 at 10am
Interviews: 23rd November 2020
Start Date: 1st January 2020
Do you want to be part of an exceptional team, in an outstanding school, where you can make a positive impact and where the children are eager to learn and achieve?
At Vaughan Primary & Nursery School, we are looking for a passionate EYFS class teacher to deliver high quality lessons while successfully nurturing and inspiring our students. We are offering a fixed term contract for the Spring and Summer term, with a potential to extend after that period.
As part of our energetic and welcoming team, you will enthuse and motivate students to strive for success while maintaining a healthy learning environment for all children within the school.
WHY CHOOSE US
Vaughan Primary & Nursery School is a Ofsted rated Outstanding school based in Harrow. We offer on-site parking, childcare vouchers, staff lifestyle discounts and a cycle scheme, as well as a rigorous induction programme. Our school is set in a well-connected and diverse location adjacent to West Harrow station. You will have the opportunity to work alongside a committed staff, sharing practice on a regular basis and developing pedagogy through supported self- reflection. We pride ourselves on excellent student behaviour, our strong ethos of inclusion and diversity. Our school community offers the opportunity to become a meaningful part of the wider community through enrichment and extra-curricular activities.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability.
- Collaborative working within our cluster of schools to support our endeavours to work smarter and achieve an effective balance between home and work.
- A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
- Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through committed mentorship.
- Onsite parking.
- Onsite canteen with locally sourced ingredients.
- A cycle scheme and discounted gym membership, as part of the Harrow Council Local Authority offer.
- Fantastic facilities to resource your ability to teach your students without limitations.
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Primary teaching experience
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- A detailed knowledge of the curriculum and its means of delivery.
- High standards of communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- The ability to work to deadlines.
- The ability to motivate both students and your peers.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Exudes a 'can do' attitude.
Potential candidates for this role are warmly invited to contact the headteacher for additional information.
Interviews are planned to be held on the 23rd November which we would conduct in a COVID-19 secure manner, ensuring we can abide by latest government guidance around social distancing.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and staff and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Check and a pre-employment health screening check. CVs will not be accepted and references will be requested prior to interview.