Vaughan Primary is proud to be hosting Next Thing Education and Superstar Sports, who provide much needed childcare and activity solutions during the school holidays.
Next Thing Education's aim is to inspire, engage and empower the next generation of creators, coders and inventors. We have put together an action-packed activity schedule with something for every child to extend their learning in a fun and unique way using the latest and greatest tech. Activities include:
- 🤖 ROCKING ROBOT - Build, program and debug...bring robots to life!
- 🚀 INGENIOUS INVENTIONS- Create electronic wonders, while exploring the world of circuits and invention with so many outstanding possibilities.
- 🎨 3D CREATIONS - Unlock your inner Tech Artist and create mesmerising three-dimensional creations – let your imagination soar!
- 🎥 MEDIA MADNESS - Enthusiastic directors, actors, and content creators will delve into the captivating realms of photography and filmmaking, unlocking the artistry behind visual storytelling
- ✨ VIRTUAL REALITY - With the magic of VR, you can explore breath-taking virtual worlds, design your own adventures, and unleash your imagination like never before.
- 🌟MINECRAFT ENGINEERING -As a Minecraft engineer, you can build incredible structures, create ingenious Redstone contraptions, and bring your wildest dreams to life.
- 👾TECH FUN - Experience a mind-bending fusion of cutting-edge tech, heart-pounding action, and mind-expanding science, all in one exhilarating adventure.
The number one priority at Super Star Sport is to positively influence the next generation through enjoyment, engagement and creativity, ensuring that sport, exercise and healthy living is a child’s number one priority for life. We achieve this by offering equal opportunities for every child of every age and ability, across our national movement which will educate and inspire by unleashing the power of sport!