Vaughan children are extremely proud of their school, the school badge and their uniform. To maintain this pride and high standards the children are required to wear uniform. The current uniform policy is outlined below. Our school colours are maroon and grey and we currently have two uniform suppliers who are, Angels and MYClothing, both offer an online ordering service (details below). Non logo uniform items are available at most department stores and large supermarkets. Please contact the school office if you have any difficulties regarding school uniform.
- Grey shorts or long trousers or skirt
- Maroon and white checked summer dress (summer)
- White blouse/shirt/polo shirt
- Maroon cardigan/sweatshirt with school logo
- Headscarf should only be black or maroon
- Socks or tights - plain white or grey
- Black school shoes – not trainers or boots
- Plain white T shirt (not polo shirt) with or without the school logo
- Maroon shorts
- White socks
- Plimsolls or well-fitting trainers
- For cold weather, dark coloured tracksuit for outdoor PE
All clothing should be clearly marked with the child’s name.
The following items of clothing are not acceptable:
- Black trousers
- Trainers or casual shoes
- Red jumpers/sweatshirts
- Socks in non-uniform colours
Long hair should be tied back for PE lessons. Nail varnish and make-up are not permitted and hair accessories such as hair bands etc should be discreet and in plain colours. Uniform is not expected to be worn in Nursery.
Uniform suppliers details:
Angels, 317 Rayners Lane, Pinner, HA5 5EH Tel: 0208 866 9972 email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.angelsuniforms.co.uk
My Clothing email:email@example.com Website: www.myclothing.com (then enter the school name) Tel: 0800 069 9949